Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is Speaker Worthy?



What is Speaker Worthy? Well, if you're like me or most of my friends(I say most because some of y'all be listening to some bullshit), then a hard beat and hard lyrics fits the description. I'm not just saying any beat that bangs either. Lil' Boosie is a no-go. I think if anyone has heard Drake's HIGHLY anticipated album, and are more of a hip-hop fan than an R&B fan, you were disappointed. I know I was. I've heard of "catering to the ladies", but damn. C'mon son. More on that later. I really just want to start off this blog with a example of what I think is Speaker Worthy. So follow the links below and check out why I think J. Cole is one of the dopest, new emcees to hit the scene in some time.



Link jacked from www.nahright.com
The Last Stretch

The Warm Up mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment