Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Ass Job Tracklist



Could it be? I sure hope so. If there is any truth to this tracklist goin' 'round the net, then we may be getting the best 'Ye album yet. DJ Toomp, RZA, No I.D., Madlib & Pete Rock! It looks like he really has gone back to rapping. I may have died and gone to heaven today. I've already gotten some G.O.O.D. news today on a personal note and now that I've seen this I it's even better. I may have to get some Gate's BBQ to make the day complete. Hmmm. Anyways, back to this list.

As most of you know, DJ Toomp is T.I.'s DJ and in-house producer. He's made the most of T.I.'s hard-hitting hits. One thing that I've always said about Kanye(Eminem & T.I. also) is that I'd like to hear them on other great producers track. You can't be an emcee without going in over DJ Premier. Premier & Pete Rock are founders in this game we are part of everyday. They influenced everybody in the early '90's. Madlib is kinda out there and unheard of, but I've grown to like a lot of his work over the last few years. Check him out if you haven't.

I am also just as excited over the features on here as well.  Em & Jay on the same track is ALWAYS exciting. Look for Hov to kill that noise over who had the best verse. I am tired of people sayin' Em ate Jay on "Renegades". Admittedly, I think that is probably one of Eminem's greatest verses and he went bar-for-bar with Jay-Z. I say it's a tie. Granted, I may be biased, but so are you.

 Another track I want to hear right now is "Holding Me Back" with Mos Def, Talib Kweli & Phonte. Mos & Talib with Kanye reminds me of the College Dropout days. Anytime they did a track it was classic. I remember getting my copy of the bootleg, me and my boy Lawrence. The copy sounded like shit but we bumped it on a daily.  As far as Phonte goes, I never expect much out of him. All my friends love Little Brother, I ummm, not so much. He spits occasionally and just doesn't excite me. Maybe he'll do Percy Miracles?

Let's hope at least 50% of this is true.


1. Hell Of a Life (feat. Lil’ Wayne) [Kanye West & DJ Toomp]
2. Dark Fantasy [RZA]
3. Power [S1]
4. Chain Heavy (feat. Eminem & Jay-Z) [Kanye West]
5. Ghetto University (feat. T.I.) [Kanye West & DJ Toomp]
6. That’s My Girl (feat. Katy Perry & Kid Cudi) [Kanye West & Jon Brion]
7. Runaway [Kanye West & Q-Tip]
8. Lost In The World (feat. Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross) [Kanye West & No I.D.]
9. Gorgeous (Ode To Kardashians) (feat. Drake & Game & Ludacris) [Kanye West]
10. Monster [Kanye West & DJ Premier]
11. Holding Me Back (feat. Mos Def & Talib Kweli & Phonte) [Kanye West & Madlib]
12. Devil In a New Dress [Pete Rock]
13. The Joy (feat. Common & John Legend) [Kanye West]
14. So Appalled (feat. Drake & Jamie Foxx) [Kanye West & No I.D.]
15. Blame Game [DJ Toomp]
16. Sweat On My Face [DJ Premier]




Check out the video below to see Kanye working on a new beat. 



Tracklist & Pic snatched from 2Dopeboyz

No comments:

Post a Comment