Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Shit!



A few albums and some single tracks leaked over the last week or so. Some were hot, some definitely not.

First off was Eminem's Recovery. This was supposed to have the "old" Eminem on it. I don't know about that. Just Blaze was a producer of a couple of joints and I was really looking forward to hearing what came of it. Unfortunately I was disappointed. You might like this album. I didn't. Moving on.

Second was Big Boi's first solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty. Damn near half the album was leaked over the past year. All of them except two of the hottest songs. Both of them featured Andre 3000. Count Outkast's record label Jive guilty. Jive didn't want 3 Stacks to be on any song as Outkast on another label, such as Def Jam, which is Big Boi's new label. Anyways, this album is still a quality album. I really only skip a couple of songs, depending on my mood. This is one I recommend to buy and support the artist. My friend Mike Schpitz, also wrote about this album on his site. Check it out below.


Related articles by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment