Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Dogg Pound - "I Fear's No One"

Not much going on this weekend in terms of music dropping but I found this cut during my rounds on the net, thanks to The Smoking Section. I was gonna pass this one up because every time I listen to anything new they release, I'm disappointed. The Dogg Pound had so much potential. They broke up, got back together, blah blah blah. They've released more albums, but they didn't have the same success...or any at all. I'm getting the album 100 Wayz right now and am looking forward to hearing it based off of the strength of this song. The beat is perfect for the two and Daz & Kurupt both sound sharp lyrically. It sounds like they never left. I know it's only one song but I hope the album is just as good. I'll let you know later. For now check the link below.


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment