Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Round-Up


I’ve been M.I.A. for a few days and there’s been a few tracks I’ve added to my newest playlist, so I thought I’d share. My apologies for not getting these up sooner, but you know, until y’all start paying my bills, I have to work.

Each one of these are bangers. Joell Ortiz’s flow is different than normal, I almost didn’t recognize him. He shut it down. You should already know about Black Milk’s “Deadly Medley”, as I already provided the video. The last two are both freestyles. All four will have you rewinding the track back to hear it again.

Hit the jump to check out each of the songs.


Sheek Louch feat. Joell Ortiz & Termanology – This is Hip Hop (Clean) Download

Black Milk feat. Royce Da 5’9” & eLZhi – Deadly Medly (Clean) Download

Re-Up Gang – Shade 45 Freestyle Download

Crooked I – HHW Reloaded 3 (Light Up) Download


Here’s one that is not going on my playlist. I have a strong opinion on this one and it slightly pisses me off. First off, Beanie Sigel was one of my favorite artists. Emphasis on was. Everyone remembers the first State Property. A lot of raw talent on that roster. None of them are making any noise anymore, ‘cept for Young Chris and Freeway. Shit, Beans hasn’t done anything recently either. I don’t know what would make a new rapper in the game want to sign to a rapper who doesn’t even have control over his own career.

Now the track at hand. This is the worst I’ve ever heard of Beanie Sigel. His flow is garbage, he’s pissed and bitching instead of just pissed, like he used to be. I couldn’t even listen to the whole thing. I turned it off. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Beanie Sigel & King The Hood Savior - Haters (Kanye West & Jay-Z Diss) Download

Links jacked from Nah Right, 2dopeboyz & Xclusives Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment