Friday, August 20, 2010

Rah Digga–Do Your Numbers

 

diggaclassic

Rah. Digga. September. 14th. This album is gonna be fire. I can’t wait. FYI, do some neck stretching before you listen to this one. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya. Haha.

Download (Link jacked from 2Dopeboyz)

Side note: This is something I seen on Facebook yesterday.

“oh yeah that new "bottomz up" song with trey songs and nicki minaj goes hard! nicki spazzed on it. shes by far the best female rapper ever.”

The comments got worse. Other name thrown out: Foxy Brown, Shawna, Sole, Trina, Lil Kim & Marvelous.

Are you fucking kiddin’ me? Has these people ever heard of Digga or Jean Grae. I admit, Foxy Brown & Lil Kim paved the way and they were both dope in their own respect, but please don’t ever, ever (“forever, ever” *3 Stacks voice) mention best female rapper ever and Nicki Minaj in there until she has a few albums and sticks around for some years.

No comments:

Post a Comment