Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kanye West–G.O.O.D. Friday’s

 

I’ve taken some time off from updating this blog for a minute. A man’s gotta get paid, right? During that time, ‘Ye released some heat. The first is titled “Lord, Lord, Lord”. I like it, with Mos Def and Raekwon, you can’t go wrong. The second is “So Appalled” featuring Jay-Z, Pusha T, Swizz Beatz & Cyhi The Prince. You might remember this song leaking not too long ago incomplete. Well, it is finished and much better now. Not sure what Swizz Beatz is on here for, he kinda ruins it. Luckily he’s not on the mic very long. I’ve been playing this song all week and I love it now. Admittedly, I was disappointed in it at first due to having high hopes for a Clipse x Hov collab. I expected crack, literally. Anyone else never hear of Cyhi The Price either? I don’t know where the he-double hockey sticks he came from but I think he had the best verse, with Jay closely behind. What do y’all think?

Download

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment