Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rah Digga-Classic

 

Just got my hands on this and am already listening to it. I’ve been waiting on this to drop for a while. It’s been way too long since Dirty Harriet. A few songs in and I’m noticing a trend. Digga is clowning and making her presence known. I’ve heard a few tracks prior to getting the whole project. If you’ve visited here before, you know how I feel. So far, so good. 10 songs, 33 minutes long…er, short. I wish there was more, but for how most albums go these days you get a bunch of filler, or bullshit, whatever you wanna call it. I haven’t heard one song so far that I don’t like. This ish bangs and the lyrics are dope, what more can you ask for? Classic? I don’t know, if it ain’t, it’s damn close. Definitely Speaker Worthy, cop it this coming Tuesday and support real rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment